Babita Parekh believes that “a positive attitude is the key to success” and positivity is her greatest strength. She is the back bone of Team Bharat Parekh in the true sense of the term. She has 25 years of experience in Life Insurance and Finance Sector. She has played a lead role in developing the team into one of the country’s premier life insurance and financial services providers.
She is a Corporate Club Member of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Has qualified for MDRT - Million Dollar Round Table USA an apex body for Life Insurance Agents 10 times and COT - Court of the Table 4 times.
- M. Com from Swarashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Certificate from Karnataka Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation Trust for successful completion of “Arhat Yoga”.
- Agent of Life Insurance Corporation of India since the last 22 years.
- Rendering services to medium/high net worth individuals.
- Management of back office operations.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and continued operational success.
- Identifying and cultivating the processes and infrastructure that support effective and world class customer services.
- Public Relations Programs for clients and staff.
Activity Center to stay connected with clients, staff and society : Bharat Parekh Academy, an activity center located at Red Cross Road, Sadar, Nagpur is Babita Parekh’s brain child. The calm and peaceful ambience of the center aims at providing a special space for both social and cultural activities for children and adults alike of both the clients and the staff.
- Joint birthday celebrations of client’s children conducted every quarter.
- Meditation programs.
- Regular practitioner of Yog Prana Vidya Healing.
- Weekly, Monthly Staff Meetings as also Annual General Meeting and other events of the Team conducted at the Center.
Nurturing creativity and talent in young minds:
- Summer Camps for children every year since 2013. Given the scenario of 2020 lockdown, Online Summer Camp 2020 was conducted on what's app.
- “Reaching for the Stars” online interactive sessions of CBSE Toppers 2020 with Aspirants promoting sharing of study experience of CBSE Class X and Class XII Toppers 2020 with peers.
Giving back to the society:
Babita Parekh believes that the “essence of living is giving”. She has planned and executed programs as part of her giving back to the society.
- “Leadership Lessons from The Mahabharata & The Ramayan” and Session on lessons from Puranic and Vedic Stories on “How to become rich” by renowned Mythologist & Author Shri Devdutt Pattanaik .
- “Compassionate Parenting and Nurturing” Workshop for Parents, Grand Parents, Teachers and Councellors by Shri. N. J. Reddy, Founder of Yoga Prana Vidya and Veteran Wing Commander of Indian Air Force.
Working together for a social cause:
Board member of Mahavir International, Nagpur a leading NGO promoting the philosophy and teachings of Non-violence, Non-injury, Truth, Ahimsa, Fellow-feeling and Brotherhood. Activately engaged in all the socially oriented projects.
Joint Treasurer of Gujarati Samaj, Nagpur.